tiistai 23. elokuuta 2016

The best thing for your birth: a Doula!


Having a baby in Kathmandu? Like to make your baby's birth the best possible experience? Then a doula is just what you will need!

I am a midwife, trained doula and a reflexologist. I come from Finland and am now living in Kathmandu.



I will: 

- give you (=both parents) prenatal classes 
- make sure you have all the information needed for making informed choices about your birth
- come to support you in the birth with variety of natural pain coping methods
- give the mother a reflexologist massage before and after birth
- give your baby a massage after birth (or several if needed e.g. for stomach problems)
- help with any breastfeeding concerns


Please contact me also for any of my services separately! 



 


email me : hellekaroliina@gmail.com


You can also find me on FACEBOOK.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti